FIFA 21 Fitgirl Repacks is a football simulation video game published by Electronic Arts as part of the FIFA series It is the 28th installment in the FIFA series, and was released 9 October 2020 for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Enhanced versions for the PS5 and Xbox Series X and Series S are scheduled for release on 4 December 2020, in addition to a version for Google Stadia.
FIFA 21 FREE DOWNLOAD VIDEO REVIEW
Repack Features Of FIFA 21 FREE DOWNLOAD
- Based on three ISO releases: FIFA 21 Fitgirl Repacks
- (10,498,834,432 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of Japanese/Chinese GUI & video files. Please note, that both English and Japanese dubbing is included by default – you don’t need any optionals to download
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 28.5 to 11.1/15.5 GB)
- Installation takes ~30 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 50GB
- Texts/GUI language can be changed in game launcher settings (Press CONFIRM before playing the game)
- Dubbing language can be changed inside games
- Repack uses XTool library by Ffw2g7
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Technical Specifications of This Release.
Companies: EA Vancouver, EA Romania
Original Size: 40.55 GB
Repack Size: from 20.5 GB [Selective Download]
Here are the FIFA 21 System Requirements (Minimum)
- CPU: Athlon X4 880K / Core i3-6100 or better.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-Bit.
- VIDEO CARD: Radeon HD 7850 or better/GeForce GTX 660 or better.
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0.
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 50 GB.
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1024 MB.
FIFA 21 OFFICIAL GAMEPLAY TRAILER